Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

30 day challenge-10-11/30- The oldest photo of me and the most recent photo of me

Well I forgot to blog yesterday once again, so I will be giving everyone a double dip in this post today. Two photos of me, the oldest one that I have and the newest one that I have of me.
First is the oldest one, its not really that old but I don't have one of me from over ten years ago. So here it is.
This is a picture of me and one of my friends Danielle. I was taken in 2008 at Realife camp. It was the very first camp that I had ever been to and God did really amazing things in not only my life but alot of peoples lifes.
And now for the most reacent picture of me.
This picture was taken on the way down to Florida. The two people in the picture are my friends Haley and Kelsey. We decided to be silly by putting candy wrappers in our mouths.
Well I hope you enjoyed this post.

2 comments:

  1. well thank ya, i couldn't find any older pictures than the one with me and danielle so i was like hey let make it a picture taken over two years ago instead

    ReplyDelete