Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

30 day challenge- 12/30- Whatever tickels your fancy

Well seeing as I like to forget to blog everyday, I will be gracing you guys with two blog post, once again :)
The first one will be whatever tickels my fancy. I will be talking a little about my Grandma in this post because Friday was her birthday. YAY.
The reason her 65th birthday is so significant is because she was diagnosed with lung cancer in April. Since me and my mom couldn't go down there on her birthday, we went down yesterday. Me, my mom, and my grandparents all spent the day together, activities included going to the the lake and sitting around the house watching t.v.  All in all it was a really good day for everyone, especially my grandmas because it was her first time down to the boat dock this whole summer, and she enjoyed it thoroughly.

No comments:

Post a Comment