Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

30 day challenge-4/30-Favorite Book

Well I come to you after my first two days of my last year of High school for another subject from the 30 day Challenge. Today's subject, or topic if you like that more, is my favorite book.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
 
 Well I just got done reading this book, actually the whole series not to long ago. I am so happy that I decided to read the Harry Potter series( it took me like three years).  The reason this one is my favorite though, is because, it is the only one that I haven't seen the movie to yet, because it hasn't come out yet(less than three months though :) ). Don't get me wrong, I love the movies, but I hadn't read any of the books prior to watching them. Its going to be weird knowing what happens, that is if they stick to the book, which they have pretty much done for the others sticking to the book I mean. 
Well its my favorite book, if you need to know anymore, you can just ask.  



No comments:

Post a Comment