Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

30 day challenge-3/30-My favorite television program

Well I am back, once again, with the thirty day challenge. I am going to talk about my favorite television programs today. One old one and one new one.
So lets start with the new one first.
Glee
Glee became my favorite show shortly after the first couple episodes aired. The reason I like it so much is because of the music and dancing, and the story. I think the music always, or mostly always fits the situation. They always pick good songs to sing, and ones that most people acctually know.
Now for the old television program
Roseanne
Gosh, out of all the a T.V shows that i have acctually watched, this is by far my favorite of them all. It can be funny at points, and then take a turn in the compleate oppsite direcion and make you cry. That, in my personal oppinion, is what makes a show GREAT.
Well those are my two favorite shows :) hope you enjoyed it.

2 comments:

  1. I have never seen an entire episode of Glee. Can you believe that? Koree watches it religiously and she says I should start too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you should, it is amazing,at least it is in my opinion

    ReplyDelete