Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

30 day challenge-1/30- My favorite song

So this is my first day of the Thirty day challenge and i get to talk to everyone about my favorite song. It would be hard for me to pick just one, so I will give my top two song choices.
2. Don't Stop Believn'
By: Journey
I love this song because everybody needs encouragement, and for me, when I listen to this song, when i am down, it makes me feel better. Yes there are countless other songs that do this for me, but this one give some MUCH needed encouragement when I am down. A plus, I always sing at the top of my lungs, even though I'm not the best singer.
1. Defying Gravity
By: Idina Menzel & Kristen Chenowith
Ever since i first heard this song covered on Glee(which is one of my all time favorite shows), I fell in love with it. It wasn't until i heard this version of it though, that it became my favorite all time song. I really want to see the play this is from so freaking bad(the play is Wicked), because I just know that it would be so amazing. Just listen to this song to understand what I am talking about. This song also gives me so much encouragement. Plus these two women who are singing it are so amazing. Don't be surprised if you hear me singing this song when your in the car with me, because it is my all time favorite.


No comments:

Post a Comment