Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

30 day challenge-5-6/30- your favorite quote and whatever tickles you fancy

Oh no I forgot to update yesterday, what ever shall I do, oh I know, grace everyone with two post today.
Well the subjects today invovle quotes and whatever I want to talk about.
Well my favorite quote isnt a famous on, like at all. It was made by one of my best friends Jenny.
The quote is "OH NO NOT THE SOAP", well its not really a quote more of an inside joke, but i don't really have a favorite quote, and that is where the whatever tickles your fancy come in to play.
Well over the summer, me and Jenny and her family, and a couple of other friends, all went to Flordia. We went to a mall and her mom really wanted to go to this store called Lush to by some organic soaps and lotions and shampoos. Well after she bought them, on the drive home, she told her husband Dean to protect the soap or something like that, and all of a sudden Jenny screams "OH NO NOT THE SOAP", and we all started cracking up. It was so funny that my stomach was hurting from laughing so hard.
Well if you ever here me say this quote randamly, you will no were it came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment