Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Art Walk

I havent posted in about a month, and for this I am sorry
Yesterday me and my friend Ryann went to the Springfield Art Walk, it was freaking awesome.
First thing we did when we got there was we went to try and find the Randy Bacon Studio to see my small group leader Ashley Paint a live picture. It took us like hour to find it, but it was well worth it because her painting was pretty sweet.
Then after that, me and Ryann went to Jimmy Johns for dinner, then we went and had Starbucks( I love starbucks)
Then we went to the Square and people watched, we did some more things before this but I would go into way to much Detail.
Some of the things we wittnessed at the square were some people playing a really intense game of Ninja, and a really, really, really drunk guy who almost fell on top of me and ryann.
Well that was my day Yesterday in a nutshell, hope you enjoyed the post. Btw, sorry for any bad grammer or spelling. 

1 comment:

  1. hey there! i stumbled across your blog while blog surfing. everything you wrote, sounds SUPER familiar! do you live in seattle? you don't have to answer if you don't want, but i just have so many things in common with you! there are people at my school who play that ninja game too...and i also go to starbucks, and jimmy johns! so crazy.

    XO,
    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete